Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today's feelings..!!

Today was World AIDS DAY and a birthday of one of my friends' girlfriend. As I'm writing this, the clock is showing 6:21 in the morning. I think I haven't slept for the whole night. Then I looked back what I did yesterday and I found it rather ordinary. The only peculiar stuff was the picture I saw yesterday when my friend James sent it to me. I still could tell the way my heart pounded looking at the person of my past...so vividly calling me yet again to get drowned. Listening to my own state of palpitation, I wasn't sure what actually was going through my mind that moment. I was nervous,shy, my eyes popped out, but most importantly I found a curve in my face which was equally astonishing. There was no reason why I should be feeling that way considering the fact that I had tried many a time to forget that picture and yet, there was also no reason why I shouldn't be feeling that way because I believe that a person like her, with that huge character, would never stop of being the same simple girl a she used to be and I, on the other hand, did never dislike her. There have been a lot of past between the day we met and this present moment and yet,the whole colossal time could never stand in front of this emotion. I'm not hoping of what I did when I first saw her but this zeal of wishing her to be happy always shall never cease from this shallow heart. The person who has been both at the bottom of the ocean and the tip of a mountain knows more about the beauty of this world than anyone. I have never been to any of this place but I believe that I could have the same vision as that knowledge-full guy if i happen to be at those places. Same way, I always believe I could spell the word Happiness more carefully and beautifully than anyone else if I happen to be the luckiest guy her heart needs to lean on.
There is always a time in everyone's life when he thinks he is making the right decision and that nobody could tell anything to him. Sometimes, that part comes to you while framing career, or while handling a situation in family.... but most of the time it comes to you when you think love is in the next step. And, even though you thought it a right thing to do, you would end up doing it again and again. I'm not sure whether this very present moment is that defining moment. All I'm wishing is if it is, then I would never want a second moment to occur to me.
I'm in a fix....!!!

3 comments:

james said...

I wonder if I expected that kind of attachment. Anyway judging our decisions always come as a hindsight. We never do it if we were right

Unknown said...

Its stupendous and very touching...I am telling u Rojit if she read this she will come running for u. All The best dude and I am sure she will come back to you.

Rojit said...

she would surely if the sun starts rising from the west..lolz..