Monday, November 3, 2008

THE FIRST THING

Well folks, this is my first post and I was thinking as to what I shall write here. I know that whatever I am going to jot down here today will be purely random thoughts. I strolled on this very thought that, doing something for the first time, feeling something first time...something happening to you for the very first time....they all come under the so called SPECIAL MOMENTS in life. At this moment, the world's population is 6856697988 and to think of how these many people shall build something very unique to be saved in their memory database, is simply remarkable. Whoever you are at this present, you always have this uncanny knack of walking down those memory lanes where you designed something for the first time….the first crush…the first kiss…the first class bunking….the first heartache…. and when you do that, you wont mind agreeing someone that tears too are heavy sometimes…ya ya… just sometimes.

I too remember the first time I proposed to a girl…Oct 28, 2001 to be more precise. Where on earth I found that energy to go and say some gal that I loved her…. one of the seven wonders of my life… :)!! I was one those kids who loved going to school because the very idea of eating in a tiffin enthrals me a lot. On returning home, I was then too busy playing marbles or cricket. Then someday the pounding rate of this heart took a quantum leap when I saw this beautiful girl in my maths tuition. At those days I used to go to school and tuitions by bicycle. And if you go to 3 to 4 tuitions a day, then traversing by a bicycle could cost you 30 Km per day which is too tiresome. And yet I was happy everyday to go to tuitions…may be because I drank horlicks everyday or may be….may be….it’s because of the inexplicable phenomenon I couldn’t understand at those days. Still today, even though I can’t figure out the exact reason why I still yen to remember that day, I am a happy guy to have admired her…sob sob…:P

I believe there are still FIRST THINGS to come my way. It’s just how I am going to encounter it and how to make it better than the best my life has ever seen. And we remember our past so that we can think of another way to make it better or correct the whole.

I am stopping here…

Whoever is viewing this, please leave a comment mentioning something about the first thing of any sort happened to you…!!! (I know you won’t)

NB:- About the proposal I mentioned above….well….. I got rejected…khi khi..!! :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

abe yaar tera agla blog kab aayega
titled "project guide aur main"

Pepe G said...

ya just to prove you are wrong ... m leaving a comment ... LOL first, nice work with propositioning the girl. i never really had the guts to do something like that. umm so first time i ever did something ... well first time i took part in a fashion show (LOL)... was prolly the first time in my life i had make-up on. see, s u know m nerdy, slightly boyish and talk about LOTR, ampere's circuital law, etc. i have never evn remotely touched a mascara or a nail polish or whatever ghastly stuff that ppl put on their bodies. so when they approached me for the fashion show, i was literally ROFL. well to be precise i was rolling on the pavement. but i have this frn, komode (yeah he's unfortunately named) who is very persuasive. "this is your chance to shock everyone...u like shocking ppl, don't you? no one wud expect nerdy ol artem to evn walk up on stage, let alone walk a *gasp* ramp!"
"shock ppl, yeah" i replied, "by gifting them praying mantises, by dropping spiders on their heads, by getting military hair cuts and showing off my knowledge about comic books..." komode was still persistent, "that has become repetitive, ppl are hardly shocked anymore with those stuff". that was it ..that's how i wore my very first makeup, "tore off a guy's shirt" (lol ... part of an act, dont get ideas), wore a gahstly red dress, changed clothes infront of other semi-dressed girls (wudve enjoyed the sight if i wasnt too busy trying to cover myself) and learn that i had a natural catwalk (lol) no one wud have guessed that one, ran for practice after dinner, come back at 12:30 am...in the end, i did successfully shock everyone. "OMFG! was that YOU?!!" "I was f***ing scandalized, man!" "i am in shock! ppl...slap me. were yu drugged, blackmailed, did someone kidnap your manga books?" well they werent actually compliments altho there were a few "u looked good" and "u looked very angry (i was depicting anger)" and "nice work with the ripping off of the poor guy's shirt...he looked shit scared of you" bt my personal favorite (i know i am biased) was my ummm supposedly best-frn's (a.k.a my secret crush ...well not so secret ...TEEHEE) comment "WTF is WRONG with you?" yeah so that was it, my first fashion show...one helluva experience...now i know why girls like make-up...but hu cares? glasses and jeans and a physics book as an accessory is so much cooler...NERDS rock! well nerds who can transform into skinny size-zero models ... TEEHEE

Rojit said...

@artemis: a huge comment. Sorry though I didn't notice this. Must be something wrong with my e-mail add. Thanks. And equally shocked at your FIRST THING..tehehe. Would love to see you again doing some catwalk..\m/